Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
• Shortlist suitable candidates based on requirements provided for all stages of the selection process.
• Send out online assessments.
• Set up or organize all requirements for further assessments including onsite assessments and interview.
• Send invites for assessments as well as regrets where applicable.
• Build a candidate pool following completion of the exercise.
• Minimum of 1 year work experience in Recruitment i.e. recruitment specialist.
• Someone with expertise in recruitment not just on entry level recruitment but for supervisory level.
• Should have worked on at least 8 recruitment projects.
• Experience in management trainee recruitment or similar recruitment is desirable.
• Highly proficient in MS office suite with particular reference to Excel and Word.
• Has a keen eye for details.
• Ability to spot out talent and potentials.
• Meticulous, highly organized, can work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work with little supervision
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs