United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF), Nigeria is pleased to announce the vacancy for suitably qualified Nigerian candidates as follows
|VN No.||Title of the Post||Level||Type of Appointment||Duty Station|
|VN-NGR-74-2015||CMAM Program Consultants||NOA||Special Service Agreement (SSA) for 11 months||Adamawa, Kebbi & Sokoto|
If you are a Nigerian National who is passionate and a committed professional and want to make a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you –
Purpose of the post
Under the nutrition specialist the consultant is to provide technical support in planning implementation monitoring and evaluation of Community-based Management of Acute Malnutrition (CMAM) and Community infant and Young Child Feeding (c-IYCF) activities at the state, LGA and community levels including supporting rapid nutrition (SMART) surveys and Maternal Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) week activities
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
Qualifications and Competencies required
- University degree in Nutrition or Public Health or Nursing or Biochemistry or related technical areas, and at least minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in management of acute malnutrition/CMAM program, basic nutrition programme track record.
- Exposure to implement, monitor and supervise SAM (severe acute malnutrition) and c-IYCF programmes
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation in general
- Proficiency in written and oral English language , good communication and networking skills as well as familiarity with working in a multi cultural environment.
- Willingness to work in the field with partners for majority of contract.
- In-depth understanding of malnutrition and household food security from nutrition/public health point of view.
- Demonstrated skills with statistics analysis software related to data management.
- Ability to understand and speak local language will be an advantage.
Candidates interested in the above position should submit his/her application, accompanied by updated CV in English and a completed United Nations Personal History Form. (which can be downloaded from our website at www.unicef.org/employ) to the email address below on or before Tuesday, 05 January 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Please put the position title you are applying for on the subject line of your email.
UNICEF a smoke-free environment is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply. Zero tolerance of sexual abuse and exploitation is our policy.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs