United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 20 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
Role and Responsibilities
– Handle customer enquiries professionally in line with stated service level agreements with other departments, respond to complaints / enquiries in a timely and courteous manner and demonstrate an effective feedback mechanism in the course of duty
– Log in all queries using Group Response Portal (GRP) or any other CRM application at all times.
– Download and handling of all open calls assigned on GRP.
– Follow CS (Customer Service) policies, processes and procedures in the performance of their duty at all times.
– Escalate unresolved issues to the Team Lead. In the absence of the Team Lead, an immediate notification to the Head Customer Operation is mandatory.
– Report system problems promptly to the Team Lead. Agent is fully responsible for his/ her operational tools and he / she is fully responsible for the upkeep of assigned work tools.
– Promote interaction and communication among Divisions to increase effectiveness and understanding of the Customer service
– Monitor personal call data and use it as a tool for continuous improvement.
– Minimum Educational level- Diploma (OND/HND) in any social science or Art related discipline.
– Professional qualification in contact Centre management, customer service, operations, quality management would be an advantage
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
Age: 27 years
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2017.
¬Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply Online:
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs