RECRUITMENT INTO THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE – THIS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE – VISIT www.policerecruitment.ng to apply
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians
for enlistment Into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constables (Recruits).
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements:
1) Nationality Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess Notional Identity Number
2) Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
3) Education: Must have an 0’ Level Certificate at least Five (5) Credits level posses
including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in
4) Character: Must be of good character and must not hove been convicted of any
5) Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for
6) Chest Measurement Must not hove less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest
measurement (for men only).
7) Physical Features Must not hove any one of the following abnormalities or
deformities: Speech Impediment. Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees. Flat Feet. Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand. Tattoos. Bodily Scar. Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the
body. Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
8) Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
9) Financial Status Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
10) Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following:
Traditional Rulers. Magistrate. Local Government Chairman. Heads of Educational
Institutions attended. Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP. or Military Officer not below The rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1) You MUST have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before
you begin your application:
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.ng
3) Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
4) Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future
correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
5) You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you
are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
I. No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
ii. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
iii, The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal www.policerecruitment.ng or candidates emails/telephones.
7) Application closes six (6) weeks from the dote of this publication.
Ag. DCP JIMOH MOSHOOD
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs