Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP)
Oando Plc is calling for applications for:
Job Title: Oando Plc Public Relation Internship Competition
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
1. Contestants must be 18 to 25 years on the date of entry into the contest.
2. Contestants must be residents of Lagos, Nigeria.
3. Contestants must have a basic understanding of public relations.
4. Contestants must have a basic understanding of the media space in Nigeria.
5. Contestants must have good written and oral skills.
6. The individual submitting the entry will be considered to be the contestant and will be the only individual eligible to compete for the prize. Organizations are not eligible to compete for the prize.
7. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the contest: Employees, interns, directors, and officers of Oando PLC or of any agencies, companies or entities involved in the administration, advertising, judging, creation, development, execution, and/or fulfillment of this contest, and the immediate family members (defined as spouse, recognized partner, parent, child, sibling, and spouse or “step” of each) and those living in the same household of each such individual.
8. Once a submission has been accepted for entry into the contest, the contestant’s name may be publicly identified.
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
How to Enter for the Oando Plc Public Relation Internship Competition
1. An entry is made when you choose a PR brief to work on and upload a PR plan here: https://www.oandoplc.com/intern
2. The competition is open to all recent graduates/undergraduates living in Lagos. But where participants reside outside of Lagos, they will be responsible for their own accommodation and transportation.
3. Entries for stage 1 must be submitted by 5:00 pm Saturday 8th December 2018.
4. Entries for stage 2 must be submitted by 5:00 pm Friday 4th January 2019.
5. All entries must be submitted in PDF format or will not be considered.
Application Closing Date:
– Entries for stage 1 must be submitted by 5:00 pm Saturday 8th December 2018.
– Entries for stage 2 must be submitted by 5:00 pm Friday 4th January 2019.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs