Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites application from interested and qualified primary school pupils for its 2018 POST-PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The scheme seeks to support high performing Basic Five/Six pupils through secondary school
CRITERIA FOR AWARD
• Must be an indigene of an NLNG host community.
• Must be a Primary Five/Six pupil.
• Must provide Basic Five or Six result.
• Must provide Attestation Letter signed and stamped by the relevant Primary School Head Teacher. This must include the Head Teacher’s contact number(s).
• Must provide indigene confirmation letter signed by the Community Development Committee (CDC) Chairman.
• Must provide Identification Letter from Local Government Area.
• Must not be a child or word of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested candidates should visit www.nigeriolng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select
“Education’ from the drop down menu, click on Scholarships link, and then select Post-Primary Scholarship Scheme to access the application portal.
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
Please note that all applicants must:
A) Attach a passport-size photograph
B) Attach all requested documents to avoid disqualification.
C) Fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
D) Adhere to the criteria for this scheme to avoid disqualification.
E) Be aware that only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
F) Periodically check their mailboxes and the NLNG website.
ENTRY CLOSES MAY 18TH, 2018
Applicants are advised to be on the lookout for the short list after the selection test, on the NLNG
For Enquiries contact;
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services,
Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise jobseekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process.