Nigerici LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified condidotes for the NLNG Post-Graduate
Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2018.
The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD
Prospective beneficiaries must:
Have provisional admission from any of these UK institutions
• University of Aberdeen
• University of Leeds
• University of Strathclyde
• University of Liverpool
• University of Cronfleld
to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences,
Management Sciences, I nforrnation Technology, Law, and Medicine.
• Possess minimum of second class (upper division) in relevant field of study.
• Hove completed NYSC programme.
• Hove not less thon 8.0 IELTS score.
• Not be more than 30 years of age.
• Be resident in Nigeria.
• Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
• Possess international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2018.
• Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful.
• Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2018 if selected.
• Not be direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the SOur CSR’ menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, click on Scholarships and then select Post Graduates Scholarship Scheme to access the application portal. All applications MUST include scanned copies of the following documents:
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
• International Passport bio-dato page
• First degree certificate
• NYSC certificate
• Provisional admission letter from indicated select UK Institutions
• IELTS result
• Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
Entry closes Friday, May 18th 2018.
• To fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application.
• Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
• Applicants are therefore advised to check their mailboxes regularly and the NLNG website after the selection test.
• Application will be disqualified:
• For incomplete attachments
• Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
• NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation, neither ore candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs