Our client is based in Ota, Ogun State; they are into the production of pharma products and FMCG items. As a result of expansion, they require the service of an Assistant Factory Supervisor.
The ideal candidates MUST reside in Ota, Ogun State.
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers; have supervisory control over all the procedures that occur at the plant. These include engineering, output, personnel management, logistics and other commercial activities. He supervises and manages employees while establishing strong working relations with other managers.
• Engaged factory workers; Recruitment, Selection and Placement
• Supervision of factory workers day to day activities
• Calculate labour (e.g overtime) and equipment requirements and production specifications, using standard formulas
• Situational and monthly report on factory operative activities
• Maintenance of an established staff database
• Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
• Enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
• Documentation of factory operatives
• Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
• Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
• Observe work and monitor gauges, dials, and other indicators to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
• Interpret specifications, blueprints, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers
• Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production result
Requirement and Skills:
• The candidate preferably Male MUST have OND/NCE certificates ONLY in any relevant field and desirably should have at least one (1) year work experience in a similar field.
• He must be willing to work accurately without been supervised.
• He must have the ‘I can do’ attitude.
• He must have good inter-personnel relation with others.
• He must be good in written and verbal communication.
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
Salary & How to apply:
• Salary is N35, 000 net/m
• Other include Pension, HMO, 13th Month
• Only qualified OND/NCE holders should forward updated CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘Factory Supervisor-Ota’ as subject of mail before 23rd of January, 2016.
For Enquiries contact;
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services,
Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise jobseekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process.