The Graduate Trainee Scheme is aimed at developing a talent pipeline of future leaders for Olam’s businesses in Nigeria. The scheme will offer trainees a unique platform to build a foundation for leadership opportunities.
Selected candidates will undergo a 12 months training program during which they will be exposed to; Classroom trainings, Cross Functional/Business Stints, Shadow Assignments, Field Sales Assignments and Live Projects. They will also undergo periodic reviews where each individual’s performance and attitude will be carefully monitored.
At the end of the 12 months training, a final review of key learnings and overall training experience will be carried out by the senior management team and successful trainees will have their appointments confirmed into the first level of management cadre.
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
• First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution
• Minimum of second class upper grade.
• Must have completed NYSC
• 1 -2 years’ work experience.
• Young and energetic
• Ability to thrive in different working conditions.
• High mobility with affinity for different cultures and willingness to work in any part of Nigeria
• Strong team spirit
• Strong analytical and numeric skills.
• Fluency in English language and at least one other major Nigerian language. Ability to speak more than one main local language will be an added advantage.
Application closes on the 22nd of May, 2018
For Enquiries contact;
The Tests Administrator,
ASSURE Educational Services,
Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise jobseekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process.