– Responsible for operations and maintenance of the Boilers, Chillers, Water treatments and waste water treatment equipment, Air — – Compressors, Dryers and Air conditioners to ensure optimum performance.
– Ensure increased operational availability and efficiency of all utility equipment
– Minimize down time and reduce the numbers and duration of Corrective Maintenance Jobs to aid the production lines and all other plant equipment.
– Establish a continuous improvement concept over and above the Performance Management Systems and the Job Order System.
– Study the Technical Documentation of the Utility equipment, generate Recommended Spare Parts lists and issue purchase request.
THE PERSON MUST
– Have good troubleshooting skills.
– Have good interpersonal and people skills.
– Have Leadership and mentoring skills.
– Possess good communication skills.
– 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
– B.Sc./HND In Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related disciplines.
– Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a recognized manufacturing company.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs