FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
– Carry out effective operations of the process lines in order to produce standard quality products in line with SOPs.
– Program and operate the facility’s computer system that operates the machinery.
– Carry out effective process control by constantly monitoring process variables against set points.
THE PERSON MUST
– Be physically fit.
– Have good communication skills.
– Have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities.
– Have basic computer skills.
– 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
– OND in Science related disciplines
– 1 year relevant experience in related industry.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs