FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
Heavy Equipment Manager
- Management of the company’s heavy equipment and maintenance operations.
- Schedule and prioritize equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Oversee multiple maintenance mechanics, establishing productivity goals and tracking progress of work.
the productivity, efficiency and utilization of Technicians. Identify
skill gaps and recommend learning interventions to ensure optimum
- Review customers’ service orders and inspect the quality of repairs carried out by technicians before the release of heavy equipment.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be adept in troubleshooting, repairing and overhauling of equipment.
- Know how to deliver value through people.
- Have good communication skills.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering (minimum of Second Class Lower Division).
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
- 7-10 years experience in a Heavy Equipment Workshop.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs