FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.
– Carry out analysis of automation systems and troubleshoot.
– Repair faults or damages on the Process, Silo and Packing machines.
– Carry out preventive maintenance and other maintenance activities on machines.
– Set up and adjust metalworking machines and equipment
– Operate machines to produce parts or tools by turning, boring, milling, planning, shaping, slotting, grinding or drilling metal stock or components
– Dismantle faulty tools, assemble and repair or replace defective parts.
THE PERSON MUST
– Be physically fit.
– Have good communication skills.
– Have good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities.
– OND in Mechanical Engineering.
– 5 O’ level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
– 2 years related experience
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs