To qualify for 2018/2019 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2018.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
5. Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September, 2018 (applicable to overseas category).
Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)
HOW TO APPLY – Go here: https://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships
Application Deadline is 8th June, 2018.
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 23rd June, 2018.
For enquiries, contact:
ASSURE Educational Services
35, Charity Road Abule Egba, Lagos
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise jobseekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process.