NBC SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2018
We are kicking off our very first Coke Summership in Nigeria this July. This CCHBC wide initiative
going live in Nigeria for the first time is a three-month internship initiative designed to attract final
year undergraduate and post graduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and
stnve to learn with speed and agility while still in school.
This refreshing business experience tagged the “Naija Coke Summership is put together for
students at home and abroad. The program will provide them a robust developmental platform with
us to gain industry experience during their academic break and provide us with potential talents for
our business in future.
The 2018 program will run from July through to September in the Head Office and Ikeja Plant only.
If you know any student who fits the profile below, you can invite them to apply. Interested applicants
1. Visit the NBC on-line application portal: http://bit.ly/nbccokesummership
2. Read. follow the instructions and complete the on-line application form.
• Currently In final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
• A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
• Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
• Student from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering. Pure and Applied Sciences. Social
Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
• Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best..
• Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and great appetite for learning
• Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
• Strong analytical and presentation skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Director of Human Resources
JUNE 7, 2018
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs