Total E&P Nigeria the operator of the NNPC/TEPNG Joint Venture, producing oil and gas from several onshore and Shadow water licenses.
We are aiming to select young Nigerian scholars for the 201712018 academic year Masters program in Engineering (Oil & Gas related) in France.
Interested applicants who have completed the mandatory NYSC program should visit our website at www.careers.total.com for detailed information.
All application appcahon forms must be completed online. No paper applications will be accepted.
Tips for navigating the wbsite:
Receive Job Vacancies Alerts - Fill the form below:
(1) If the page default in French, click on Engllsh at the top of the page to change the language.
(2) Navigate to SEARCH FOR A JOB OFFER on the page.
(a) From the Countries drop-down menu, select Nigeria.
(b) From the “ProfessIonal areas” drop down menu, select “Reseerch Innovation & Development” then click “Seerch” This will display the advertised scholarship program in Nigeria.
(3) Click on the “Total International Scholarship” to view details of the application. You can then complete an online application form by clicking on “Apply” at the bottom of the page
(4) You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one, this is
(5) Please fill the form accordingly,
(6) It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form.
Your CV must Include the following details
In the order listed:
• Surname, First name, Other names (where applicable)
• Date of birth
• Contact Address indicating road/street number(s) only
• Functional Email address as ALL communication will be by email ONLY
• Stateof Origin
• Local Government Area
• Details of Tertiary Education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period
• Details of Secondary Education: institution, certificate, period
• Details of Primary Education: institution, certificate, period
The advert closes 2 weeks from the date of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicants who have completed the mandatory NYSC program should visit our website at www.careers.total.com
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs