Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested first year undergraduates in Nigerian Universities for its 201 7 Under-Graduate Scholarship Award.
The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence through the support of top-grade students through tertiary institutions.
CRITERIA FOR AWARD
Prospective beneficiaries must:
Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting
• Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & MatricuLation Board (JAMB) examination
• Be a Full-Time Year-ONE student of any of the Nigerian Universities
• Not be on any other Scholarship Award
• Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
THE APPLICATiON PROCESS
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application porta. All applications
MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
• Passport sized photographs
• WASC or NECO result JAMB result
• University admission letter
• University student ID card
• LGA Letter of identification
Entry closes April 30th 2011.
• Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
• Application will be disquali1ed:
For incomplete attachments
Non-adherence to criteria for award
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs