2015/2016 Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme – See How to Apply
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of Its Corporate Social Responsibility, Invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the 201512016 National Merit Scholarship.
To qualify for consideration an applicant MUST:
- Be a registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
- Be a certified 100 or 200 level Student at the time of application
NOTE: The following categories of students need not apply
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME
- 200 Level Students with less than 2.50 CGPA on 5-point scale, or equivalent
- 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar awards from other Companies or Government Agencies
Application Forms are available online ONLY.
To apply applicants should visit the website: www.scholarships.total.csredu.com
Applications will close on November 22, 2015. Selection tests will hold on 5th December 2015 at designated centres nationwide, which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Please note that candidates shall bear the cost of transportation to/from test venue. Candidates are therefore advised to choose test centres closest to them.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the selection tests.
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated with the companies whose Jobs adverts are published here. We advise job-seekers to carry out due diligence before and during job application process. Job Vacancies & Recruitment Aptitude Tests Preparatory Portal – Powered by ASSURE Educational Services will not ask applicants to pay to secure advertised Jobs